Easy browsing — Browse GCPL's collection of Zinio titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title, or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
Current Issues — Digital issues are released simultaneously with the print edition and are ready for immediate checkout. *Current issues of select publications may have limited availability.
Back Issues – Missed the last issue? You can easily browse the magazine detail page to find the previous issue you would like to check out. *The 5th most recent issue offers unlimited availibility.
Viewing — Stream magazines instantly through your computer's web browser.
Downloading — Use the Zinio app to access checked out magazines on a mobile device for reading on the go.
Check out — As many different issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
Manage your collection — With a GCPL Zinio account and a Zinio.com reading account check out magazines through your computer or tablet's web browser. Delete dowloaded titles off of your reading device to free up space while still keeping your titles on your account.
Free Full-Issue Digital Magazines
Gwinnett County Public Library now offers Zinio, bringing you free, full-issue popular magazines you can check out and read on a variety of devices, including iPad ,Android, iPhone, Kindle Fire, and your PC or Mac!
Click on a magazine cover below to browse titles in GCPL's Zinio Collection:
How to Use It
Accessing online magazines from Zinio is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Create an Account on the Library's Zinio Page using your Library Card.
- Browse and Checkout your favorite magazines.
- Create a Zinio.com Account to access magazines on your computer or mobile device with the Zinio App.
Note: both Zinio accounts are needed.
Creating a Library Zinio account:
You will check out magazines on the Library's Zinio page. To create your account:
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your library card barcode and email address.
- Enter and confirm a password. Entering your name is optional.
- You will receive a confirmation notice via email from Gwinnett County Public Library RBDigital Gateway. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
Logging into your account:
You’ll log in to the Library Zinio page to check out a magazine:
- Click on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email and password.
- You will be directed to browse the magazines available for download.
- Click on the cover of the magazine to select an issue and send the issue to your Zinio.com account.
Creating a Zinio.com account to read and manage your magazine subscriptions:
- Enter your name, email and password when registering. Use the same email address as your Library Zinio account.
- Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve selected from the GCPL's Zinio collection.